I have experienced more suffering than I am able or willing to share and at times I wonder what the purpose is to so much pain... Wonder how people are able to hate so much and hurt so much.
I never cease to be amazed at the horrors that mankind devise when I know so many good people. It seems as if the persentage of evil people out there is small. Is it simply that those who are hurtful are so many or that they are so vile, or both that accounts for so much horror in the world?
I have come to understand that my suffering is because of who I will become. Great suffering leads to great compassion.
One day we will run free.

Unfettered.

Comments

Desiree said…
Well expressed, my lady. I've often felt that the pain I've experienced is futile, but I know that ultimately it is going to be of utmost use. Not only have all the trials and pains made me stronger, they have also helped me to understand others more & to empathize more. I would dare say the same is true for you.

Popular posts from this blog